Productivity is an element of my theoretical curricula devoted to being a better knowledge worker. Chris Bailey provides a top ten list of lessons learned in productivity
- Work on the highest leverage tasks first. Focus on those that deliver the most value because they provide the best return for time and attention.
- Effectiveness is boring. Basically: eat well, sleep enough, and exercise.
- Question blanket advice. No approach will work for everyone all of the time.
- Form good habits.
- Productivity = Time + Energy + Attention
- There are hundreds of tactics. Learn a few of them!
- Working too hard and too long isn't actually more productive.
- Know why you want to get something done to stay motivated.
- Be kind to yourself.
- It's not about how much you produce; it's about how much you accomplish.