Knowledge worker (and RIM) metrics
Some metrics of value courtesy of KPIlibrary:
- average frequency of updates of documents
- document storage costs
- % of documents in non-enterprise respositories
- % of documents accessible to search engine
- % searches resulting in a document being opened
- Master Data Duplication Ratio
- Average time to update employee records
- Time to respond to legal discovery of records
- % of documents not accessed regulary
- % of duplications/document variations
- Ratio of paper to electronic documents
- Document change turn around time
- Number of total documents changed as % of total documents
- % of documents digitally archived
- Number of documents that have not been removed after end-of-life
Not a bad start. The Public Record office of Victoria also gives us some guidelines (http://prov.vic.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1010g3.pdf)...
Actually, this document gives us a whole methodology and sample metrics, all based on ISO 15489 and ISO 31000. Nice.
And what is "ASL Applications Cycle Management"? It is, perhaps, something we should know.