Friday, April 02, 2004

We're not going to some white collar resort prison. No, no, no! We're going to Federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison!

As I was driving to work yesterday, I heard a very interesting program on money laundering in Canada. Now, I have no idea really what money laundering is. Lethal Weapon II provided a brief introduction but I can't remember it. The movie Office Space offered perhaps the best commentary on money laundering:

"I cannot believe what a bunch of losers we are. We're looking up 'money laundering' in the dictionary!"

Hmmm... the dictionary would have been my first reference source too. Call me a loser.

Finally, I've found a resource that describes some aspects of money laundering (without being a guide on how to actually do it): MONEY LAUNDERING IN CANADA: AN ANALYSIS OF RCMP CASES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home